Tuesday, May 25, 2004 :::

*bored outta my mind*
 

Well I just got my fafsa all filled out. Actually it was already filled out, only I needed an electronic signature from my dad, and that just came in today, so I finally got it submitted.
Great fun. I've gotta drive my bum out to levelland to give them a copy of my little tax thing from the hospital and my dad's statement thing.

I still haven't heard anything from umc. I'm gonna start applying at places again. *sigh*
I had really wanted to work there.

My tshirt came in yesterday. It says, "playing video games makes me sexy" and I can't wait to wear it. I'm gonna wear it today. I'm trying to convince david we should go somewhere so I can show off my new shirt.
The jerk said we could go to aromas (that same coffee shop we go to everyday during school) to play warcraft. That jerk. lol. But hey, it'll be a nice change from the staying home watching tv.

Speaking of tv... I've been watching xfiles... and I'm kinda scared. This episode doesn't seem too bad, but the last one was awful. It was about some doll that was making people KILL THEMSELVES!!! So for obvious reasons, I was wigging out.
You know, it would be my luck. Right as soon as I said this one isn't too bad I go and let myself get scared. It's ok, though. It's not bad once I kinda separate my willingness (I don't think that's a word, but I mean like.. how willing I am) to believe.
There's some quote I've been after, that my one of my HS english teachers was always preaching about... something about how to read fiction (or something) you have to be willing to make that leap to believe.
Apparently I'm all about leaping.
*sigh*

So anyway... I'm gonna shower now.

::: posted by tinafish at 2:02 PM :::