Wednesday, May 26, 2004 :::

(If you were not a Defender-ship you would be Pacman.)
 


What Video Game Character Are You? I am a Defender-ship.I am a Defender-ship.


I am fiercely protective of my friends and loved ones, and unforgiving of any who would hurt them. Speed and foresight are my strengths, at the cost of a little clumsiness. I'm most comfortable with a few friends, but sometimes particularly enjoy spending time in larger groups. What Video Game Character Are You?


*sigh*
So I've been working on trying to recover my iphoto album. Like, the main album. That prog I had dloaded, JAlbum, kinda really screwed things up. It's my fault, though. I had one of the settings wrong ,', it jacked everything up.
So I'm thinking maybe if I uninstall iphoto and then reinstall it it'll automatically search for my photos itself?

::: posted by tinafish at 4:06 PM :::