Friday, May 28, 2004 :::

.oO(why doesn't david live downstairs?)
 

after much delay I have finally started the Slim in 6 Program. Well, kinda. I'm not changing my diet. I know I should, if I really wanna get those awesome results. But at this point, well... I've never been one to diet, and I know my metabolism has really slowed down since I was in high school... but I'm not aiming to be skinny.
I mean, I'd certainly like to have a nicer shape, but I don't wanna be pencil thin. I never have been, though. I was always pretty active physically... So I was more "solid" than skinny.
I'd like to get back to that.
So anyway. I'm absurdly sore today. And I've gotta get my bum up and do that video thing again today.

I finally went to petsmart yesterday. Me, Sandra, and Squish made the trip to buy new harnesses for the dogs and food for squish. I also bought a couple of toys - a stuffed order of fries and a stuffed sundae.
When I brought the toys home squish had the sundae and lucky had the fries. I guess lucky wanted the sundae 'cause he started growling at squish... next thing Sandra and I knew lucky had squishy by the throat and squishy was screaming. I kinda kicked lucky to get him to let go of squishy... and then squishy was really mad so he was after lucky... he chased lucky into the bedroom and under the bed.
They were mad at each other the rest of the night.

My sis and Pabs came over and the 4 of us played video games for a couple of hours.

David stayed late at work. He didn't ge home 'till ~ 2100. Which is craziness!
I had put lasagna in the oven in time for it to be done @ ~ 1800, which is when he usually gets home. I had also put garlic bread in the oven after the lasagna was done... and since I didn't want it to get cold I thought I'd use that setting on his oven that says "WARM" since I figured that'd just keep it warm, ya know?
Well, by the time he got here the garlic bread was more like garlic croutons.
*sigh*

After dinner we watched Torque, since all the movies we had rented were due by midnight.
It was very dramatic. I'm glad we waited 'till it was on dvd to rent it. I'd have been mad if we had spent $14 for the two of us to watch it.

I watched the xfiles after david went to sleep. Then Farscape came on, so I watched a couple of episodes.
Apparently the whole "more energy" has already taken effect, since usually I go to sleep ~ 0130 but I was awake 'till 0500 last night. And I actually woke up @ 0930 this morning... but I took some benadryl and went back to sleep.
I dunno what I'm gonna do with all this time on my hands.

::: posted by tinafish at 3:02 PM :::