Wednesday, May 19, 2004 :::

RISK
 

Me, Brian, David, and Chris played Risk from about 2030 to oh... midnight.

I did not win, but I was one of the last 2 in the game.
~and~ I had a continent for pretty much the whole game (even if it was only australia). also I had half of north america, and most of south america for a good while.
then I lost south america. I held on to half of north america, though.
but david never got a continent, and neither did his "ally" Chris
Brian and I never really attacked each other, just kept the guys from not getting continents and such.
Well, actually... Brian took south america from me. and he had the other half of north america. Then he took europe, and was going after asia.
Chris had europe, and was trying to take north america. then brian took europe.
David's stronghold was asia, but he was stretched pretty thin. He kept trying to take australia from me, and I kept trying to take back japan. Once Brian had europe he began attacking asia, and the Davidian Empire fell.
I gave up, since Brian had like... 4 times the armies I had, and ruled pretty much all the continents.

I had a really good time

I really like Brian. I feel like he is my friend too, not just david's friend. He's the type of guy I'd be friends with on my own.

::: posted by tinafish at 12:18 AM :::