Monday, June 21, 2004 :::

blame blogger
 

Blogger was giving me hell all weekend, so blame blogger for the lack of updates, not me.

With that said, I had a ~very~ busy weekend.

Friday evening:
ok I have no recollection of what happened friday evening.
UPDATE: I just talked to nicc, by best net bud by far, and he reminded me that David worked late on the servers so I was at home apparently fussing. lol.
Oh right! Also... when david got home we rented Pulp Fiction, and... I'd been aching for an Angus Beef Burger from Burger King... so we went and got one. EEEK!!! Like... it did ~not~ sit well w/ my stomach. I was up all night w/ um... lol. Now that it comes down to it, let's just say I was up all night making trips to the bathroom. When I realized this was going to be happening for a while I tried to drink a glass of water after each trip to the bathroom. But ya know what? I just wasn't that thirsty. So I ended up having a glass of water every 3 or 4 trips. And believe me, I was up ~all~ night.
*sigh*

Saturday:
Went to the house to work on it. I patched holes... David painted. It's coming around already. Also, I was too lazy to post these individually, but here are the pics from the house. Fixing the House. Oh, um... start at the bottom and scroll up.
What else?
Oh yes. Well, at the house we were all working... and sweating. All I had to drink was some of my soda that came w/ the combo david's mom had gotten us from sonic. I usually don't finish all my soda, and david usually finishes all of his... so I'm in the habit of leaving what I didn't drink for him if he wants it.
Remind me to stop doing that.
So all I had to drink was maybe a quarter of my soda.
When we finally got home my hands felt like they were on fire, I was aching all over - so badly that it actually hurt to lay on the couch. I had constant dry mouth, no matter what I was drinking... so what I was guessing was mild heat exhaustion.
David's such a sweetheart. He kept getting me water and stayed here 'till I was feeling well enough to sleep.
It was weird though. This one time when I was at gymnastics I was going through some mild heat exhaustion... my muscles did not want me to keep tumbling... it wasn't anywhere near as bad as what I went through Saturday night.

Sunday:
I slept in. David went over to the house and painted some more. Then he studied.
He came home for lunch and we watched about an hour of Frequency together, before he had to run off to study some more.
We bowled last night, as usual. A couple of new people showed up; we're getting to be a pretty large group.
I'm guessing I wasn't completely over Saturday night's episode, 'cause my little 8 lb ball sure seemed heavier than usual. And my forearm was ~very~ tired by the end of the night.
When we got home I was all achy... I took some bayer and drank 4 glasses of water before bed. I'm guessing I was only in bed for half an hour or so when I woke up sweating and needing to use the toilet.
I was then starving, so I ate the rest of my pizza and drank a couple more glasses of water.

Today: Well, I woke up really early and have just been sitting here listening to NIN for the last couple of hours. Fancy that.

::: posted by tinafish at 10:51 AM :::