Friday, June 11, 2004 :::

~hippity hop~
 

*yawn*
Well I ~finally~ got david to go with me to home depot. We grabbed about... oh maybe 6 "samples" or so (of borders).
After we got to the house we decided on a floral border for the living room and a pig border for the kitchen.
We still haven't decided on a border for the other bedrooms, though.
However, instead of turning the 2nd bedroom into an "office" (whatever that means), I get to make it mine! I'm so stoked!!! I'm gonna buy one of those round wicker chairs and also one of those shoe chairs, and I'm gonna put my ps2 and a tv in there... and posters on the wall!!!
YAY!!!!
So yes... we won't start painting until next weekend, but gawd knows if I had the money I'd start tomorrow. lol.
One complaint... there's not much counter space in the kitchen, so I'm thinking wherever we put the dishwasher I'll end up building more counter.

*GRR*
DAVID IS IMPOSSIBLE!!! I had almost forgotten! Whenever we were heading over to Gatti's for lunch, david had a little bitty worm on his shirt. So I took it off him and was just chilling with it 'till I got the chance to set him down somewhere. So then David's wigging out (I guess he doesn't like worms) trying to make me throw it out the window. He finally pulls over and I put the little worm on a napkin and set the napkin on the ground. David then backs up a bit then drives forward in an ATTEMPT TO RUN OVER THE WORM!!!!!
*shaking head*
check my moblog for pics of the little guy.

on a lighter note - thought this was funny.

Gonna go see Garfield in a few!!!!!!!

::: posted by tinafish at 7:33 PM :::