Thursday, June 24, 2004 :::

I can't wait for the new season!
 

gawd. another episode of stargate... that I have already seen.
*sigh*
I dunno where david is. Guess he's out studying or something.
So I'm sitting here bored, as usual.

I wish I had pouty lips. That'd be cool.
Very attractive.

Some chick messaged me on yahoo. She's married.
Interesting girl.

Squish is laying on the back of the couch, like he does...
He's such a cutie.

I spent a good while this afternoon updating my address book. For the most part I've gotten all my email addrss from msn & yahoo imported. Now I need to go through and add all my phone numbers.
Oh! I've set up this thing... to remind me of people's birthday. So if you didn't get an email from me, feel free to just send me an email w/ your special day.

::: posted by tinafish at 5:10 PM :::