Wednesday, June 02, 2004 :::

I was up all night, wond'ring what to do...
 

*singing*

My buddy niccalo helped keep me awake last night.
I was nodding hard by ~ 0400... I was still doing laundry @ 0600 this morning.
But I gave up.

So now I get to finish today. I've gotta wash towels, but aside from that I'm done.

I had this really weird dream last night...
I dreamt I was at the mall... and looking at more pups and had squishy with us... and for some reason... a couple of davids friends were with us... and long story short - it was a rather drawn out dream, but while at the pet store david's friend picked up the wrong dog thinking it was squish... and so I was spent the rest of the dream looking for him.
At least it's only a dream... but it does make me value my little man a bit more.

anyhow. breakfast time!

::: posted by tinafish at 2:23 PM :::