Sunday, June 27, 2004 :::

Khan's Delight
 

mmmmmm this is some good tea!
hibiscus, lemon grass, mint, and other fine herbs...
this is good stuff, though.
Complicated story about why I chose this flavor today. I've never had it before. I had been aiming for tibetan raspberry, but they were out. They were also out of the strawberry flavor (I forget the name) that I get sometimes. And I'm just not much for cold earl grey, so I went out on a limb and tryed Khan's Delight. And yes... I admit... I chose it 'cause of the name.

So as you might have guessed, I'm here at Aromas w/ David.
He's studying... he's got his stats final sometime next week.
He gets paid sometime next week too, so he's gonna buy me a Garden Claw!
I'm gonna be a gardening machine! w00t!

Ok what else? I officially linked to jinx (see button on the left) so I've qualified for a free 8x2 inch sticker. I can't decide which one to get, though. I do wanna get this frag the weak, hurdle the dead poster for my room at the new place. Along w/ that chair I mentioned earlier, and a beanbag chair... and an xbox. lol.
a girl can dream, can't she?
So ahh yes, I've officially linked to jinx. I just checked my ranking, and I'm about midway down the list. Pretty good, if you ask me.

I'm gonna proofread david's research paper in a few... I dunno how to go about this. I mean, I want him to end up with a good grade overall, but I also don't wanna completely butcher his paper. lol. Gawd that came out wrong. I just don't wanna be too hard on his paper. I mean, it's for a stats class, ya know?
And bad grammar is one of my pet peeves. I know, you couldn't tell from the grammar I use on this thing... but seriously I can't stand it when people use bad grammar and/or have misspelled words on work they intend to be taken seriously.
*shrug*

I'm gonna sit here and enjoy my tea. possibly read a star trek book. no telling.

::: posted by tinafish at 5:38 PM :::