Sunday, June 27, 2004 :::

.oO(I love pulpy orange juice)
 

mmm...
I really do.
*british accent*
It's fantabulous!
*close british accent*
.oO(does anyone even get these references I'm making?)
lol.
Another prize to the first person who can guess these references!
Speaking of prizes... I did the whole Enter the Gate Sweepstakes. Gawd that'd be ~awesome~!!!!

s'okie. I'm madd sore. Like, my traps are aching and that bump in my leg is still throbbing. I painted the entire bathroom and bits of other rooms, so my entire upper body isn't having it's finest moment. And the bump in my leg. It's on my shin... I was kicking at David and he blocked w/ his foot... it was a flashback to back when I lived in the valley... this d00d I used to train with.. Tim... he used to block my kicks like that. I'd always end up all bruised up and down my legs (mostly btwn my knees and ankles).
So anyway. I'm awful sore. I just got outta the shower. It felt ~so~ good w/ the hot water on my shoulders. Now that I'm out it's back to the numbness/slight pain.
*shrug*

So I'm watching Ferris Bueller's Day Out... or whatever... It reminded me of this one time my friend Mon and I were skipping class... we were heading out for lunch or something. lol. Mon never was much of a risk taker, and more power to him for that. He's got his act all worked out while I'm down here jacking around. *sigh* Anyway. We were taking off but the bus drivers/hall monitors/kitchen staff/mechanics (our bus drivers were multi-talented. lol!) had gated off both exits of the parking lot, so I drove up over the curb onto the grass and outta the school! It was so much fun.
*nostalgic*
Gawd I miss high school. Things were so different back then.
better, even.
*sigh*

Well it's late and I'm beat. I've already walked the dogs, so all that's left is for me to finish my orgasmic orange juice and head to bed.
toodles!

::: posted by tinafish at 2:01 AM :::