Sunday, June 13, 2004 :::

*sick*
 

I feel awful.
My back hurts, my stomach hurts, my arms and legs are tired, I feel like I'm gonna vomit...
Just in general I feel awful.
I woke up feeling awful.

We had wendy's for lunch - so if I start vomiting at least it'll be a while before the dry heaves kick in.

I was trying to make tea but the... I can't remember what it's called... the pan thing... it was dirty.
David washed it for me.
Then I was trying to open the package of cinnamon sticks but I couldn't.
David opened it for me.
I kept having to get up from the couch to go check on it when david wrapped me in a blanket and put a pillow under my head.
David checked on it for me.
When it was done I got up and was trying to pour some tea into a coffee mug but my hands were shaking.
David poured it for me.
After adding sugar I was going to bring it to the couch from the kitchen but the gate was up (to keep squish in the kitchen) and I almost fell.
David brought it to the couch for me.
I forgot to take some aspirin so I went back to get it, only I couldn't get the paper backing off the individual wrapper thingy.
David peeled it for me.

He's being so nice.

I wish there was something I could do for him.
I was willing to go bowling tonight even though I feel disgusting, but he's gotta study for a test.

I was watching robocop 3 earlier.... and now I'm watching supercop.
It's pretty cheesy.
I'd rather be taking a nap - in fact, I think I will.

::: posted by tinafish at 3:05 PM :::