Monday, June 14, 2004 :::

Squishy is sick (again)!
 

his little snout is all swollen to where he looks more like a st. bernard than himself.
And his little bald spot on his shoulder is all swollen and inflamed.
He's got bumps all over his little body.

I'm so concerned.

I wish I could afford to take him to the vet.
I gave him some benadryl to hopefully get rid of the swelling, but so far all it's done is put him to sleep.

I took a pic of him for david (check my moblog for a pic of my poor little puppy).
As long as he's not having any trouble breathing I'm not gonna take him to the vet.
David said if he doesn't get better he'll take him.
which is good news. I can't afford the bill, but I'm not gonna let my little man die 'cause of allergies... or whatever's causing this.
*sigh*

::: posted by tinafish at 1:55 PM :::