Friday, July 16, 2004 :::

amazing animal videos
 

I C&V'ed this from the conv I was having w/ david this afternoon.

wow there's this dog that's doing back flips
rofl there's this dog that's jumping up to grab a tree branch... and he's just hanging there in the tree
omg this other dog that likes to go down in a submarine, and he likes to skydive!!!
and he has goggles to wear too!!!
oh well there's a grasshopper the size of a hotdog, not a roach. At first I was totally wigging out 'cause I thought it was a roach.

and that's the end of the amazing videos I wanted to post about. I don't really remember anything else... And after that I was watching Animal Emergencies! These poor animals. like... omg. I felt ~so~ bad for them.

I'm hungry. I'm gonna eat my salad from last night.
Atlantis starts in like... 10 mins!!!
*excited*

::: posted by tinafish at 7:40 PM :::