Saturday, July 03, 2004 :::

can't sleep the clowns will eat me
 

seems I use that title every time I can't sleep.
I saw it on a postcard in hot topic way back when... I think I actually sent it to my last best friend as a Christmas card. heh.

I was watching that show Las Vegas earlier... they said something about tourists getting the fever.
*rolling eyes*
The reason I don't date guys who drink is 'cause the last thing I need is for a guy to have that damned excuse "I was drunk." I can't stand it when a person doesn't own up to the shit they pull. Since drinking lowers inhibitions it makes people do things they wouldn't normally do. But it seems to me that if you're doing it when you're drunk then you must be wanting to do it on some level.
*grr*
So if you wanna be doing something don't hide behind anything just go right out and do it.
according to me, anyway.

I am so bored. I've actually read every article in this month's macworld (and by this month I mean august. lol) and I've read all the articles of every subscription I have in NetNewsWire. Now it would seem I'm just waiting for someone to IM me so I can talk about how bored I am.
I joined this thingy called ichatters.com to meet people who use ichat. When tiger gets released I'm definitely gonna be doing some video conferencing w/ anyone willing to watch me (assuming, of course, that I've got an isight by then). But I don't like being on cam for people I don't know, so I'd like to make some friends now and work up to multi-video conferencing.
I'm also a memeber of ichatmasters.net and I briefly flirted with joining ichatnaked.com. I am in no way comfortable enough with my body to walk around the house in my underwear, much less display my naked self for people I don't know.
*sigh*
Speaking of which... I'm going to apply at a call center here in town... supposedly it's really easy to get hired there, so Godwilling I'll get a job. And if I do get a job, or whenever I get refund money back from school, I'm gonna join a gym. There's a lot of frustration and other stuff trapped inside me... and I could certainly use some extra endorphins floating around. I think I'm gonna join the same gym as my friend Lus, so I can have a work out buddy. I do hope that at some point I'd be confident enough to go to the gym by myself, but for now that's just not gonna happen.

Well I'm gonna surf for a while... when sleep comes I will sleep.

::: posted by tinafish at 4:00 AM :::