Monday, July 05, 2004 :::

crap of a night
 

well we did loads of stuff... and the night went to hell. I just know david's friends are gonna blame me for him not going to the bbq. And I guess it is my fault.
My dad invited us to spend the day with him and his chick at this park in town. When I talked to him last night he said he'd be there @ ~ 1300 so I told him we'd probably show up @ ~ 1400 or 1500. I didn't wake up 'till ~ 1430 so that was shot to hell.
My ipod's been giving me garbage so I reformatting this morn... er... afternoon when I woke up. And it gave me garbage for a good hour after that.
We finally got all dressed and ready (I had to change like 3 times 'cause I knew my brother was gonna tear into how much weight I've gained & how bad my skin has gotten) and then had to go over to david's mom's.
blah blah blah
We got out to the park @ ~ 1800. We had a ~really~ hard time finding my dad, though. We parked on the side of the road and had to crawl through a hole in the fence. While we were eating I rememberd I forgot to get the camera down, so david gave me his keys. My bro and the kids got there, so we did the whole "this is david..." blah blah blah. and then I was whining so david brought me back to grab squish. Turns out I had forgot to lock his car (my truck locks automatically) so he was kinda itchy 'bout that - with good reason, though.
Once we got back we ended up getting this crap parking spot on this piece of land that was kinda "V"-ish. And we all know squish is a pretty friendly dog... and by friendly I mean he won't bite you 'cause he's busy hiding behind me. lol. So all these people are up in poor squishy's face trying to pet him and stuff... I ate a roasted corn and a baked sweet potato... david had some nachos... oh and I had an orange soda! I love orange soda.
The guys were calling him to go to the bbq by the time we got back from grabbing stuff to eat... so about 2100. David wanted to leave early to beat traffic, but I wanted to see the fireworks. So we stayed 'till ~ 2215... and about everyone at the park decided to leave at the same time we did. David's not a real patient driver so it was... I dunno. When we were backing out of our parking spot it sounded like something had gotten caught... I mentioned that to david... that he oughtta check it out or something...
@ ~ 2300 we finally got out of all the traffic and pulled into a gas station. His bumper had pretty much fallen off. We got it back on... well he got it back on. I just stood there in the rain.
He had been in a big rush to get over to the bbq... but I insisted he bring squish home. By the time we got home... david...
He said he didn't want to go to the bbq.
And like I said earlier, his friends all think it's 'cause of me. He got something like 5 or 6 calls from all of them...
And it is my fault.
*sigh*

we watched along came polly... well I watched it again, and david watched it for the first time. Now the secret window's on. F1 and F2 came by earlier... gave us some plums and nectarines.
David's fallen asleep again.

I talked to my last best friend (let's call him LBF) again today. It's weird... we used to be really close... and now... well we're not anymore.
I'm so tired.
I talked to the ex earlier too. I'm watching the secret window right now... I think I mentioned that already... anyway... I feel like the rltnship I have is like the one the wife has with johnny depp's character.

So anyway... it's late. I'm still planning on blogging about the conv w/ LBF... I'm just really tired right now.
Happy 4th of July.
(belated)

::: posted by tinafish at 2:03 AM :::