Wednesday, July 21, 2004 :::

home at last!
 

I'm ~finally~ home!
bleh.

You know... I am honestly enjoying having this job. Not only do I get out of the house but also I am making friends! Oh! and also I'll have an income again!
score!
seriously though... it's really been great so far. There's WF1 (work friend), who is so opinionated about everyone. He's just hilarious. And WF2, who drives in from about 70 miles away... I think. She's really cool too. And there's WF3, who's got really pretty hair. And WF4, who just got out of the military... and who else? There's WF5, but she was absent today. She lives on this side of town... so we'll see how that turns out.

Lucky bit me this afternoon when I tried to herd him back inside (he was apparently enjoying laying out on the slab of cement in the backyard). Then Squish literally jumped on him in my defense... and then lucky ran off so I grabbed the squish before lucky romped him. Squish may be younger and faster and more muscular, but lucky's been in several fights so I think his experience would leave squish bloody.
So anyway... lucky bit me through my jeans and sock - tore my sock and bruised a section of my ankle, and actually broke the skin for about an inch.
It hurts when I walk.

Well... I've got nothing else to say... for now, anyway...
Guess I'll start the laundry.

::: posted by tinafish at 11:27 PM :::