Sunday, July 25, 2004 :::

it's midnight cinderella!
 

I'm so bored. and hungry.
hungry and bored.
*yawn*
and sleepy.
so it's hungry, bored, and sleepy.

I need to send back my SG1 season 1 vol 3 disc. I think david scheduled in some wrestling show... so I won't have new SG! 'till the disc after next.
David was the �ber cool person that he is and remembered to videotape SG1 and Atlantis for me last night. So whenever I got home from work... well... I don't remember what I did.
Oh wait.
I finished watching How to Lose a Guy in 10 days (started watching it at work after our test - watched most of it, actually) and then finished watching stargate 1.3 and then... I think then I went to bed.

Today after david left to Saturn I watched the stargate episodes he'd taped.
Also I put that chicken casserole thingy in the oven... when it was finally ready I was ~very~ disappointed. It tasted like enchiladas.
Spicy enchiladas.
yuck.

So anyway... now I'm up just chatting w/ nicc and wackydog... some d00d IMed me on yahoo - his sn was daddy_big_cock or something. He messaged me saying "hey baby wanna moan for daddy" and I literally burst out laughing!
*sigh*
There are such pervs on the net.
*shaking head*

::: posted by tinafish at 1:38 AM :::