Thursday, July 08, 2004 :::

I've got something in the oven!
 

oh my goodness my stomach hurts.
I just at 10 plums. I'm not sure what came over me... I didn't want them to spoil and they're right at that ripe sweet goodness.... oh they were delicious!
but yes... now my stomach hurts.

my sweet potato is in the oven now. I looked at loads of recipes online but I couldn't find what I was looking for, so I decided to just give it a try at 375 degrees for an hour or so. I checked on it at the half hour mark, but it still seemed really stiff. It's been about 45 mins now... so I'm hoping I don't botch it up. I (and by "I" I mean david) bought some brown sugar to put on it... plus the cinnamon we already have. I'm really looking forward to eating this.
well, I am a bit worried... remember how my corn turned out?
*sigh*

David's wanting to work at apple. That'd be awesome.
I'm gonna hold my belly now 'till it's time to check on my sweet potato again.
*stomachache*

::: posted by tinafish at 3:46 PM :::