Saturday, July 17, 2004 :::

Just A Geek
 

I just finished reading Just a Geek (and yes, I know the links are differnet). I really enjoyed it. It went by really fast.
David's mom came over today, to bring by another one of those little air conditioners you stick in a window. Whenever his mom's here there's no use me even saying anything... so I just sat on the couch and picked up the book (THANKS AGAIN JASON!!! *HUGS*) to read a few pages.
The first one she brought buy had some damage so they went back to home depot to return it and get a new one. I turned the tv off and really had a go at the book. They got back... and got the unit installed... and did something to the other bedroom here too. Next thing I knew David's mom and uncle were heading out the door.
And then I was done with the book. A very pleasant way to spend a couple of hours. Seems every time I read something... it just reminds me how great it is to just... Read.
To take my mind off all that's going on in my life and allow myself to be transported into another world... a world that is exactly how I imagine it, not following someone else's rules.

Also nicc got me The Book of Merlyn, which is "the unpublished conclusion to The Once and Future King." And we all know The Once and Future King is my ~absolute~ favorite book in the world. So since The Book of Merlyn is the conclusion toThe Once and Future King, I've really gotta re-read The Once and Future King.
lol. If only I could find my copy. Guess I'll run by my house and dig around my bedroom here in a few.

So I'm wearing this bra that has those see through plastic straps... it's rather uncomfortable. I mean, it's literally strips of plastic sticking to my skin.
Enough about my undergarments...
Check my moblog for a pic of david working on the ac unit.

::: posted by tinafish at 5:27 PM :::