Wednesday, July 07, 2004 :::

lanforce & terminal
 

went to lanforce for an hour or so w/ my friend ForSaken and his roommate Mike. I got romped. We played some serious sam and I got killed like 500,000 times! Also we played Age of Mythology... and I was getting killed there too. Mike's comp kept giving us garbage, so the guy there kept adding time to our tab. lol. That was cool, except david said he wanted to watch terminal @ 2245.
So I left lanforce @ ~ 2230, which is the time we'd have left the apt, and since the apt is like 2 seconds from lanforce... yeah.
Aside from that, it was a good movie. I really liked it.
I made a s'more for david just now... only he didn't want to eat it. He doesn't like chocolate. So I ate it.

I want a laser straight.

I'm watching jay leno - that chick from bride of chucky is on. She's such a nut.

::: posted by tinafish at 2:22 AM :::