Thursday, July 01, 2004 :::

like the fool I am
 

david stayed up 'till ~ 0530 last night working on his stats project.
I, the fool that I am, felt obligated to stay up too.

I have not been sleeping well. I sleep very little, and very uneasy.
I am still having nightmares.

I am deathly afraid of roaches.
If I was superman they would be kryptonite.
There was one in the apt last night, and I started screaming and crying and acting like a fool.
David killed it.

I dreamt about time travel again, and this time my screw up sent us to a place in time, some sort of alternate reality, where roaches were the dominate species on earth.
I woke up flailing my arms and legs - I hit lucky and he yelped pretty loud.

I hate my life.
I am thinking of moving back to houston; of transferring to UofH or maybe the community college up there. I need to get away.
I am going home this weekend. So I guess I should be packing.

::: posted by tinafish at 4:15 PM :::