Saturday, July 17, 2004 :::

*looks at watch*
 

how'd it get so late? last time I looked at my watch it was 10 after 0200.
kinda funny... all it takes is david's mom wanting to come over and the two of us clean nonstop for hours.
We're not finished by any means, but it's a helluva lot better than it was when we got back from the movie.

Speaking of the movie - I loved it.
lol. Seems lately I've been loving most everything... wonder if it has anything to do with my overall feelings.
Really though... the cgi's were great. I had a really good time just watching it. I think my favorite part was this one scene where Will Smith's character is being hassled by the CEO of some company... the CEO's saying blah blah blah blah blah. And Will Smith sneezes. Then he says, "I'm sorry - I'm allergic to bull shit." That really made me just kinda sit up and laugh.

So anyway... I'd wanted to go on a date last night with david. I'd invited him to dinner at the olive garden... I picked out a skirt and shirt that still fit me decently, and some black heels... I was gonna curl my hair and even put on makeup. And I was gonna be smart and funny... witty yet suave. And he was gonna fall in love with me all over again.
Turned out things went to shit. But in the end we had a good night anyway.
Possibly better than I had hoped for.

I'm dead tired. it's almost 0530.
*yawn*

::: posted by tinafish at 5:12 AM :::