Tuesday, July 06, 2004 :::

/me still sleepy
 

*yawn*
I was dreaming about getting married... to The Mask. And to match him I painted my face green... but then I was having such issues w/ my eyeshadow - since I use a brown color scheme. And I was in my mom's house... and was actually talking to my sister Cammie and I was in my bathroom. Really weird.
The dress was beautiful, though. Like a cross btwn mary jane's dress in spiderman 2, my prom dress, and the dress I wore to BoB's prom. Only I'm ~really~ not sure how it could have been a cross btwn all of those, but I promise it was.
*yawn*
We went to walmart after midnight last night, and were there 'till almost 0200. Then we gave one of david's friends a ride home from fox & the hound. Sam gave us a load of nectarines and plums. Also, he's gonna be letting this d00d move in w/ him... and the d00d really reminds me of this guy I dated. It's kinda eerie 'cause he has the same hands, the same eyes, the same look in his eyes, and the same mannerisms. So anyway.
I need to get my butt up and showered and head out to that call center.
*yawn*
ooh! I can make smores for breakfast!

::: posted by tinafish at 1:29 PM :::