Friday, July 16, 2004 :::

w00t!
 

yay! blogger is working again!
turns out since their update they've been having issues with different browsers, and safari and mozilla/firefox happened to be affected.
I went through and re-added the one or two line posts I'd been making.
I'm probably gonna blog like majorly here in a while... but for now I'm watching a re-run of the stargate sg1 and flipping back to vh1's I love the 90s on commercials.
97 is on right now, so this is the stuff that was going on when I was in high school.

I've been wanting to blog about the day my father left my mother, about how I felt last night... about the amazing animal videos I was watching earlier...
I'll get to that later.

we're gonna watch I, Robot tonight, after the Atlantis series premiere.
I joined netflix yesterday - anyone got any suggestions about movies I should watch?

so anyway... those new volvos are pretty nice.

::: posted by tinafish at 7:05 PM :::