Monday, August 16, 2004 :::

david cheats
 

I played age of mythology yesterday... for about... oh... almost 7 hours.
it takes a while to play, ya know... since I don't enter cheats in.
I played pretty much the whole time we were at aromas, and I played for about 2 hours late last night when I couldn't sleep.
It's not the most interesting game, but it's better than just sitting here staring at the wall.

We didn't go bowling last night.
We watched Monty Python's The Quest for the Holy Grail. I hadn't seen that since I was in high school. One of my english teachers had us watch it in class.
Also, we watched Kill Bill Vol 2 the night before that. The night before was just a movie night. Day too. We saw The Stepford Wives at the cheap-o-2-dollar-gonna-get-stabbed-if-you-go-there-after-dark movie theater, and then AVP, and then at home we watched kill bill 2.
I really liked kill bill 2. It was so ~aw~.

So what else? I have to go to work again today. *sigh* No one's called me for any of the other jobs I've applied for.
I'm running out of time.
I still wanna add another class to my schedule... and see about maybe switching from art appreciation @ 0800 to something a bit more... interesting. I just know it's gonna blow. Thing is, I've already taken most of the classes I need to take... the only ones I'm not taking I can't take now 'cause it won't fit into my schedule or 'cause I need to take the first one (like A&P 2).
So anyway... guess that's all for now.

::: posted by tinafish at 10:44 AM :::