Wednesday, August 11, 2004 :::

frito pies must be bad luck
 

that first time david and I had frito pies squish was still a baby and he jumped in my bowl then into david's and then onto the couch, making a ~huge~ mess.
That was also the night he tore apart the cushions (while the covers were in the wash).

We made frito pies last night.
I had squish here in the living room with me when david got home.
We made the frito pies... he heated the chili while I got the chips and cheese ready...
then we were ready.
and we walked into the living room...
and that little devil had peed on the couch!!!

And we all know how protective david is of his couches.
He like... blew a fuse. I mean, ~really~ blew a fuse.
I never know what to do when he's really angry. It seems no matter what I do I'm just getting in the way and making him more angry.

But anyway... after that happened... we watched the rest of Alien.
There's this part at the end where this hand pops out and it scared me so I jumped and almost launched my frito pie into the air.
That would've been really bad.

I went to bed pretty much immediately after the movie. David stayed up for a while watching tv... I'm not sure how long, 'cause I was out like a light once I got into bed.
It was nice. Now I wanna take a nap.

::: posted by tinafish at 11:52 AM :::