Friday, August 06, 2004 :::

like - omg! an hour and a half lunch!
 

so I went to pick up my check... and I noticed that I was missing my license.
So I had a brief panic attack (since we need a picture id to pick up our retard-o checks)until I dug around my truck and found a really old license.
So I went and used that.
And on my way out I called david to wig out for a bit.
Then I went to deposit my 2 dollar check at an atm, but had to wait like 15 mins just to get to the atm (not the atm line).

We went to WF4's apt for lunch, since we had such a long break. We watched a bit of stargate... it was the season 7 finale, and we caught like the first 5 mins of the new Stargate.
He set his vcr to record them for me, in his ~awesomeness~. He's never used his vcr to record before... so we're not too sure if it's really recording.
It started raining really hard and WF2 started to kinda wig out.

la tee da...
now we're in a conf call with 6 of our classmates. We're supposed to be listening to calls, but looks like somewhere along the line someone screwed up.

*bored*

so yeah... um... guess I'll go back to just sitting here listening to the conf call.

::: posted by tinafish at 8:40 PM :::