Thursday, September 09, 2004 :::

I've ~got~ to stop playing FPSs
 

I had a couple of weird dreams last night...
the first weird dream involved 3 of david's friends, and me finding one of their houses. Well, finding this one house that one of his friends lives in. And then the other 2 friends were really proud of me for finding the house, so they were like "call david" and tell him... or something. So like... I did. @ ~ 0330. While the phone was ringing I woke up enough to realize that I was dreaming. So I hung up.
Then my friend Lus called me @ ~ 0430. I talked to him for ~ 2 seconds before I hung up to go back to sleep.
Next dream. I was actually living out one of the missions from Socom. And one of my clanmembers betrayed us and to prove he was serious he was trying to shoot me in the FOOT with a CROSSBOW! *grr* And yeah I woke up freaking out. So I called david again, 'cause I'm like that.
*sigh*
I called Lus back on my way to school this morning - apparently he was up all night watching Seinfield. lol. He played at some bar here in town last night, but I skipped out on it. I wanted to go, but I couldn't find anyone to go with.

I just finished applying to Tech. Now I just need to get transcripts from everywhere I've been, and I'll be set. mostly.

::: posted by tinafish at 8:24 PM :::