Monday, September 06, 2004 :::

just one more thing I've never done...
 

I've never set the dinner table.
ever.

I'm up watching tv - Mermaid is on. Well, it was. It's over now. That last scene, where they're all dancing around setting the table... just made me realize it was something I've never done before.

I've called David 3 times this weekend... he's not called me back.
I ~love~ how he makes me feel so... negligable.
What I hate most is how I'd go back to it if he just gave me the chance.
'Cause I feel like he'll come around... at some point he'll realize that what really matters is who you come home to, not how big a house you live in.
I feel like eventually he'll understand.

I know I was wrong, but this is how it all started.
He and I have basic differences... the ideals that govern our everyday choices...
I've spent so long making excuses - I felt that if I could just hang on long enough he'd come around.

I was wrong.

I couldn't hang on long enough.

And he's not gonna come around.

::: posted by tinafish at 4:57 AM :::