Tuesday, October 26, 2004 :::

I've ~got~ to send my netflix dvds back
 

I really wanna see nightmare before christmas. I was thinking about that last night, and then today I was reading caoine.org and noticed (hard not to, lol) that she cut her pumpkin into the d00d from nightmare before christmas.
So I think my posters came in... I'm gonna go by the office here in a few & inquire about that.
*crosses fingers*
I moved my bed over yesterday, and in the process I broke 2 fingernails. *grr* My middle finger on my right hand got broken when I pulled the mattress out of my truck bed. And my ring finger nail, also on my right hand, got broken when I was putting my cinderblock back in my truckbed.
And that may seem like an odd thing for me to be carrying around in my bed, but let me just tell you that it makes for a fantastic doorstop, and there are assorted other uses.
lol.
Is it just me, or did that sound like an infommercial to you too?
lol.

Doke & I are supposed to have lunch @ Jason's Deli here in a few. I've been craving sandwhiches.
I got out of work late last night... and then I had to stop by my sis's and pick up my laundry. So by the time I got back here, Doke & Dan had already started drinking.
They're such a bunch of alcoholics.
We watched Snatch last night. Made me really wanna buy The Hunted. I love that movie.
Snatch was alright... I was kinda dozing so I'm sure I didn't get the full effect, but it seemed decent. And apparently it's one of Doke's favorite movies.
I wanna buy Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

eek!
*looks at clock*
gotta run!

::: posted by tinafish at 2:53 PM :::