Tuesday, October 12, 2004 :::

monkeys are cool
 





so that's my friend dirty dan, and yes that's a MONKEY on his shoulder!
he's my hero for the next 24 hours.

I had a lot of fun this weekend. Yesterday Doke and I went to Ransom Canyon to play hackey sack, but got distracted and ended up walking around the little canyon thing... and I lost my phone... and I didn't notice I lost my phone 'till I got to the top... and then we had to go back looking for it since all the numbers for all the people I've been looking into living w/ were in it.... and then I like... twisted my ankle and came really close to having a cactus up inside me. *cringing*
but I had a really good time, overall.
And I ~finally~ found someone to live w/!
None other than Mr. Dirty Dan himself!
lol.

So anyway... I can't sleep. And I've got school in a few hours. I'd call Doke but I don't wanna wake him up, since I'm fairly certain he's already asleep.
He's really nice to me ya'll. it's amazing.

What else? Oh man!
I got ~the~ AWESOMEST earrings! I've ~got~ to take a pic of them soon.
They're like... screws! well, they look like screws. they're not really.

*cough cough*

::: posted by tinafish at 1:28 AM :::