Sunday, October 24, 2004 :::

my back hurts!
 

so I slept through most of the game last night... the only times I woke up was when I could hear myself snoring.
I hate snoring in front of people.

I don't know what to blog about today.
I've been sleeping a lot - thanks to that awesome cough medicine I'm taking.

I had to work yesterday. It was pretty cool. Apparently the office buys lunch for ya if you work on the weekends.
rawk!

My friend Forsaken is really getting lucky w/ the chicks lately.
He's doing the whole security guard/bouncer thing now, and apparently chicks really dig that.
lol.
good for him.

My back is seriously hurting today. I think I've just been sleeping too much or something.
My roommate keeps teasing me - saying that I don't sleep, I hibernate.
lol.
that little turd.

I miss my dog. I was watching a video david hosts of squishy humpy his little blue bear. He's a cute little dog, even if he is the hellspawn.

Well, we're going to target here in a few.
I need a new bedspread.

::: posted by tinafish at 6:47 PM :::