Saturday, October 02, 2004 :::

safety first, because I care
 

oh man I just got back from the fair.
I had ~so~ much fun!

Doke's kinda a wuss, so it took some heavy duty talking to get him on the zipper w/ me.
I loved it. I actually had more fun laughing at him freaking out than from the ride itself.
Also we got on this ride called Tornado... gawd it was great. It ~totally~ mimicked the way I felt that night I took that valium.
lol.
We ate a lot too.
*nostalgic*

and the weather was great too!
I took my sweater just in case it was cold or started raining... but it didn't. I wore my sweater tied around my waist pretty much the whole time, except for when we were actually on a ride.

I ~really~ had a great time. Like... seriously. We got on loads of rides... well, not loads, but more than I did last year. Also we got on that same ride I had gotten on last year - the one I almost fell out of - and it wasn't so bad this time, since I remembered not to swivel in my seat.
And OMG! We got on this big swing thing that spins you around in circles while you're swinging, and there was this woman riding with us who was screaming the entire time! It was so great. Made me wanna follow her around and get on other rides w/ her too. lol.
After that we got on this other ride that looked really cool, and it was... only... it ~really~ needed a headrest. My neck is still kinda tired from trying to keep my head attached to my body during that ride.
heh.

what else? Ah yes... the reason for the title of this post.
We got a funnel cake there towards the end, and you all know how retarded I can be.
*shaking head*
I'm holding a piece up to my mouth to start to eat it when I have a stupid attack and decide to inhale through my mouth with the funnel cake covered w/ powdered sugar and cinnamon right at my lips.
spaz attack.
*sigh*
so then I kinda laugh, w/ the funnel cake still at my mouth... so that sends a spray of powdered sugar & cinnamon all over doke & his brother.

So yes. Let's pretend this is the end of a Jerry Springer show; I'm sitting in a chair agst a wall facing the camera:
"Safety First, because I care about more than just ratings. Do not inhale or exhale while actively eating a funnel cake."

*fade to black*

::: posted by tinafish at 6:54 PM :::