Thursday, October 21, 2004 :::

so I threw a corndog at my roommate last night...
 

I went home early from work 'cause my cough medicine wore off and I
couldn't stop coughing... and we all know what happens when I can't
stop coughing.
*sigh*
So I went home and sprayed down my throat w/ chloraseptic and started
chilling w/ dan...
then doke came over...
and we watched Nemesis.
**that was the ~awesomest~ thing!!**
a while later dan was making corn dogs and asked if we wanted any.
and we all know I ~love~ corndogs!
so we did... and on the last quarter of my fourth hotdog I realized I
wasn't hungry anymore.
So I threw it at dan.

and I missed.
by about a foot.

in my defense, it was still attached to the stick.


and then today... I didn't go to school 'cause I got decidely worse overnight.
But Doke came by before he went to work, to bring me some cough medicine..
and he brought me flowers.
that's deserves a font size=+5 and a defenite strong "awww"
'cause that's the sweetest thing.
*flattered*

::: posted by tinafish at 7:13 PM :::