Monday, October 25, 2004 :::

so much for going out for lunch...
 

doke & I were supposed to go to the Pour House for lunch today; I've been lusting after those shrimp wraps.
It didn't happen. We ended up fighting last night. Imagine that.
I know, we've only been dating for ~ 2 days or so, but I guess I'm like that.
And I was pretty peeved.
You know how chicks are always asking questions we don't really wanna know the answers to? Like... we'd rather just have the guys we're asking just score some brownie points by feeding us what we want to hear.
Well I'm not like that. I mean, don't get me wrong I'd love to hear what I wanna hear, but in the same breath... if that's all I wanted I could date anyone. I want someone who's willing to bite the bullet and be honest with me.
Also, I tend to not ask questions I don't think I'll like the answer to.
So anyhow... doke and I fought last night.

See, I had asked him what he liked about me - what made me different from the chick sitting next to me, ya know?
And ya know what he said?
*sigh*
He said he liked my smile.
*grr*
Now in case ya'll hadn't noticed I'm really agst the whole "you're so pretty" crap. I'd really rather hear someone say they like me (or don't like me) because of what I have to say, not how I look when my mouth is closed.
So you can see how this would upset me.
I wasn't looking for brownie points. I am seriously interested in what made me stand out to him. And he busts out w/ a bullshit answer like that.
*shaking head*

Anyway. We got it all worked out, so it's fine now, only... I was ~not~ waking up @ 1000 for some stinking shrimp wraps.
And he goes to work early all week, so it won't be happening anytime this week.
oh well.

We went to Target last night. I still haven't been able to find the bedspread I want.
Looks like I'll have to order if off the net...
take a gander



I think it's me.
lol

::: posted by tinafish at 1:07 PM :::