Friday, October 29, 2004 :::

such a wonderful night
 

dan & I cleaned the apt last night, and then put up the big bruce lee poster...
then doke came by and we watched First Contact.
\m/
yeah it was great. honestly the best time I've ever had w/ him.
after that he and I put up the rest of my posters... now there's just a few blank spots - and 2 of them are where mirrors will be going.

I got up early today... had a friend come by the apt that I hadn't seen in a couple of years.
It's weird... most of my friends think of me as a person first and then as a chick.
this d00d... he definitely thinks of me as a chick first.
it's kinda nice, but mostly just annoying.
*shrug*

Oh! I got another package in the mail today!
And since I got up early I was actually able to sign for it!

so anyway... gonna show the jesus fan my top ten list.
take a gander if you can be bothered enough.

::: posted by tinafish at 6:56 PM :::