Monday, November 29, 2004 :::

about that time again, apparently
 

so I finally got around to changing that pic and song again... hadn't done that in aaaaaages.
not that I've stopped crying... but I do feel I'm doing loads better than I had been.
And I've missed my neice ~so~ much. I remember a while back I was watching... Bad Boys 2... and that part where they take that fella's sister... and he's freaking out about it... I turned around and kinda asked adrian, "wouldn't it be awesome to care that much about someone?" And adrian responded by saying, "who says I don't?"
And I just got quiet, ya know? What could I say?
But I've missed The Kid. A lot. I got to my sister's house on Thanksgiving Day and my neice came running out screaming my name and jumped into my arms and I just hugged her.
And I cried.
I've missed her. Adrian had said something that first time I went out w/ him... he was looking at the pics I have in my room, and I've got this pic of The Kid where she's just laying there w/ her little arms behiind her head... and it's the ~cutest~ picture, ya'll.
And... I mentioned to him that I hadn't seen her since I moved up here (almost 3 years now)... and he asked why.
I tried to explain about my shit family life, but all he said was, "that's no reason to punish her."
... and that... really hit home.
So when I was down there just hugging her, I realized... I ~do~ care that much about someone.

Anyhow. New pic and new song.
(and if you don't know what song I'm talking about take a look in the upper right hand corner, not your status bar)
so yeah...
Guess I'll blog about my trip at work or something... or maybe later tonight...
I took loads of pics but I'm overdrawn right now so it'll most likely be a while before I can get them developed.

if you feel like donating to the fund, I've still got that paypal link down below.
/me winks

::: posted by tinafish at 1:29 PM :::