Monday, November 29, 2004 :::

do you smell french fries?
 

I swear I can smell french fries... weird, huh...

So about my trip.
I left lubbock @ ~ 0230 Tuesday night/Wednesday morning.
I got to Raymondville ~ 1400 or so... took a shower & picked up my friend Webster and then headed to harlingen.
erm... here how 'bout I just pretend they're posts... or something...
lol.

Wednesday November 24, 2004
first things first - not even 10 seconds after I got to my mother's house she already insulted me... from inside the gate she kinda hollared over and said, "You know, I didn't think it was possible, but you ~have~ gotten fatter."
*grr*
so anyway... aside from that...
went to harlingen to get fitted for the dress, found out I needed shoes... went to the mall & spent too much money on a strapless bra and a pair of shoes... saw some old friends... took this pic... hooked up w/ Jay... and Amy showed up too.
Then Webster, Amy and I went back to the seamstress to get my dress sewn together.
Then my friends Johnathan (who's now a cop, which is ~really~ weird), Micheal (who already graduated & is just bumming around looking for a job), & Webster & I went out for dinner...
afterwards we all went to play some pool, and Jay met us up there too.
Had Johnathan take me to my hotel... then BoB and I got in a fight...
and then I went to sleep.

Thursday November 25, 2004
Happy Thanksgiving, ya'll. Went to my sister's and got told how fat I am by all my sisters & my brother-in-law. On the flip side, I did get to just chill w/ my nieces & nephews. So I had a lot of fun.
I didn't eat much, for obvious reasons...
I watched Shrek 2 w/ my niece The Kid. She's such a sweetie, ya'll.
Grabbed Sambo and met up w/ Johnathan again... planned on going to Mexico but... we didn't.
Took them back to Raymondville... and I went to sleep after that... I think.
nope. I went to Brownsville w/ Amy & 2 of her bridesmaids. Then we stopped by the bachelor party... I met all the groomsmen & had a few Sour Apple Smirnoffs... And yeah, then I went to sleep.
Oh wait! I had dinner w/ Joe Martin @ Jack in the Box!
rawk!
\m/
and ~then~ I went to sleep.

Friday November 26, 2004
Went to the Wedding Rehearsal @ 0900. Then Mike came into town from Houston... And... we went to pick up my dress, only to find out that Lea (one of the bridesmaids) had run off w/ my dress (even though it was a different color, too long, too small around the waist, and too big in the bust)!
So Mike & I went to have lunch at Luby's while we waited for Lea to take my dress back to the shop. Then... we went to the hotel to start getting ready.
I painted my nails & fell asleep while Mike was in the shower...so I went and fucked up my nails.
*grr*
We got dressed, and Johnathan stopped by my hotel so I could take a picture of him in his uniform. And I licked him (don't read too much into it, I did that a lot while I was down).
Then we went to the Wedding, which was awesome! Amy looked great, and we all kinda shuffled around like we were supposed to and all. They couldn't get the rings off the pillow, so they needed to find someone with a knife... no worries there; Amy's half mexican, and her husbands full, so there was more than one person in the audience w/ a pocket knife.
We didn't take pictures there, not 'till later @ the dance hall.
The food was good... not very much of it, but we all know that I'm just a hungry girl.
Mike hasn't danced since I lived in Houston, so he was all stepping on me. I took pics licking a few of the groomsmen & one of me licking amy, too....
we stayed 'till it was over, then went back to the hotel. I talked to Adrian 'till I fell asleep.

Saturday November 27, 2004
Mike left 1000ish. I was sad to see him go.
Had been planning on going to Mexico w/ my nephews, but they didn't wake up.
Went to my niece's bday party @ McDonald's in Raymondville. She loved the stuff I gave her... or at least she pretended to. Also, my brother in law gave her a cell phone... wtf is a 6-yr-old gonna do w/ a cell phone?
Had planned on having dinner w/ Joe Martin @ Kumori in McAllen, but I forgot that I'd told Johnathan I'd go to a wedding w/ him. So I had to get a hold of an iron to iron out my skirt & shirt... and I put make up on and all that jazz...
We drove across the valley to that wedding... food was good, but it wasn't an open bar. $9 for a long island ice tea. yikes.
Took some pics w/ the bride & groom... and their photographer thought we were all really good friends 'cause he had us take ~ 5 pics w/ them... and the groom thought I was john's chick... which is really funny.
Then Johnathan was bitching about my weight... and we decided to go to the island.
Sat on the beach and smoked cloves. It was great. A little chilly, but a good chilly, not the I-wanna-cause-hypothermia cold there is here... just humid and a bit chilly.
I ended up driving back to my hotel, and john stayed the night w/ me 'cause he was too sleepy to drive home.

Sunday November 28, 2004
Had to pack... and Johnathan agreed to go to Mexico w/ me so I had to wait on him while he went home to shower & stuff.
I drove to raymondville after checkout, and stopped by my friend Webster's house to chat & say bye and all... we went to HEB to take pics w/ beer & to get a new camera.
Dropped my truck off at Johnathan's and we went to Mexico.
I felt like I was using IE w/no pop-up blocker... all those mexicans trying to sell me stuff. *grr*
Ate at... La Rapta, which was nice. Had a couple of drinks while I was shopping... then came back across.
The custom's agent hit on me, which boosted my self-esteem.
Stopped by my high school to take a couple of pics... then went back to Lyford for my truck, and then to Raymondville to say bye to my niece.
Then I left... accidently heading south for a while before I remembered that Lubbock's north.
*blushing*
And the trip was on!

Monday November 29, 2004
got into town ~ 0300. Went to sleep.
You know the rest.

::: posted by tinafish at 6:59 PM :::