Tuesday, November 16, 2004 :::

I should stay home tonight...
 

I was up 'till ~ 1030... then woke up again ~ noonish when some guys came over.

I leave my door unlocked whenever I'm home and awake, and when I went
to bed this morning I thought about locking the door, but the
maintenance guy was there working on the hole in the wall.
Noonish a couple of the guys show up, and they just walk right in
instead of knocking... 'cuase that's what they do, ya know?
And I remember hearing the maintenance guy get up and come to my
bedroom door and say, "you have... visitors."
It was pretty funny. Well, I thought it was.
And now that I'm thinking about it, I have no idea what time it was.
But yeah...

There was a potted plant that they had... dunno how that works into
the equation.
At first I thought they had brought it over, but I noticed a fedex box
on my way out the door when I was coming to work.
No clues, though. All it said was "third party...." I don't remember
exactly what it said, but it means that someone else was billed for
it.

So yeah...
My head hurts.
I should go home and go to bed tonight, but I just told AJ I'd go to
bleachers w/ him & some of his crew.
I need a designated driver.

::: posted by tinafish at 6:10 PM :::