Saturday, November 13, 2004 :::

my IQ is dropping...
 

...with each passing day.
I feel like I've gotten dumber over time.

Ok. If you know anything about me, you know my attitude towards intelligence.
So I guess that's not a good statement.

I feel like I'm much better at playing video games than I should be.
I feel like I've vegged out for long enough.
Now don't get me wrong, I'm not gonna stop going out... Lord knows I'm not ready for that.
But I do think it's about time for me to wrestle something with my mind.
Or at least to stimulate my mind.
And I do mean aside from strategically pressing buttons.
/me sighs

Doke and I are looking through my wishlist right now...
Think I'm gonna get a few of the below:

Brave New World, and Brave New World Revisited
The Theory of Everything: The Origin and Fate of the Universe
Farenheit 451
I Will Bear Witness: A Diary of the Nazi Years, 1933-1941
Who's Afraid of Schrodinger's Cat : All The New Science Ideas You Need To Keep Up With The New Thinking
The Communist Manifesto
Boys From Brazil
The Battle For God

So yeah... anyone else wanna help me narrow it down a bit?

::: posted by tinafish at 3:49 AM :::