Thursday, November 11, 2004 :::

a pair of buttery nipples for everyone!
 

so I got a bit toasted last night... went to the pour house to
celebrate the marine corps bday. Dan bailed.
actually I got really toasted.
At least I didn't wake up next to anyone.
And again, no hangover.
which I guess is a good thing.
but I was ~really~ toasted last night.
I hate that. I know I'm drunk, and all I can do is say, "pay no attn
to me, I'm toasted," when I really ought to be finding out when I can
stop and just be buzzing instead of drunk.
And I sincerely consider it a good night if I'm not hitting on the
guys I'm with.

My buddy brandon is always making a big show of trying to bag me,
which is really kinda funny.
Just kinda.
He bought us all a pair of buttery nipples, since I'd never had any before.
Also, we had chocolate martinis. They were a lot smoother than the
one I had at cafe J's... I dunno if it's cause the barkeep @ Cafe J's
makes them stronger, or if I've just been drinking so much since then
that it actually felt smooth. And the guy put a hug in it, on the end
of one of those little plastic swords that olives usually go on...
and chocolate syrup in the glass.
mmmmmmmmm...
I've gotta take lus out there to try them.

My back hurts... I do wonder if I fell over and just don't remember it.

::: posted by tinafish at 5:03 PM :::