Sunday, November 21, 2004 :::

*rubbing eyes*
 

so I just got off the phone w/ adrian... and I was rubbing my eyes since I'm still in bed & haven't showered or anything...
when I remembered something about last night.

Lus had a couple of Dos XXs (I have ~no~ idea how to say/spell that) from a bottle.
For the last one he had, he squeezed his lime into it then covered the opening w/ his thumb and proceeded to invert the bottle, then bring it back to right side up.
And I was just sitting there watching him, and I guess I'm staring kinda intently, 'cause he brings it up to about eye level w/ me... about 6 inches from my face.
Then he burps it.
And I get a combo of lime juice & beer sprayed into my face.
and I've been drinking too, and I remember thinking, "that's gonna spray," but not having enough time to close my eyes.
So I got a few drops of the beer/lime juice mix in my eyes.
And it hurt.
And for the rest of the night I was really gun shy around lus whenever he picked up his beer.
After a while he let his guard down and I grabbed his beer, put my hand over the opening, and started shaking it w/ the full intent of spraying him down.
However... Lus is significantly stronger than I am.
And he managed to get the bottle aimed back at me... and I almost dove under the table.
It was really funny ya'll.
Doke was sitting beside me, on my other side, and when we were trying to tell him about it we did a bit of a re-enactment, and I snapped this pic:





I had a great time last night... it ended on a bit of a sour note, though.
And also I was having weird dreams about stuff coming out of my computer screen and having something to do w/ mutants... (can you tell I watched Xmen 2 & a bit of The Ring last night?)
wow I'm such a wuss.

anyhow... I better shower, etc before the movie.

::: posted by tinafish at 2:56 PM :::