Wednesday, December 15, 2004 :::

another weird dream...
 

It was a continuation of that dream I blogged about, where I was at a mall... only this time I was there with my friend Joe Martin and one of the guys I used to be engaged to, BlueMonkey.
apparently I was near a mall in the valley, at some school just visiting and I ran into these two girls, cyndi & luci, and we were talking about going out that night, to some bar in mexico... and it was funny �cause I was trying to give cyndi my phone number but I couldn�t remember it.
And Joe Martin was there but mostly he was there to watch the texas chainsaw massacre in some sort of private theatre at the school we were at... then I saw BlueMonkey... we were at some sort of public performance... and I had a pipe... we haven�t really talked since I picked up all these bad habits... he was shocked, but as usual he was willing to help... and he had to go do something in the bathroom... and I�d planned on just washing my hands or something while he went in and met whoever he needed to see, but we were both herded into the girl�s room... which was odd.
and the guys in the 2 stalls across from us were having some sort of chin-up competition... then some teacher (like we were in grade school) came in and was yelling at all the guys.... and I was trying to hide BlueMonkey... but he�s always been such a smart ass, and he made some comment that caused her to think that it was him and the guy in the stall directly across from us were the ones doing chin-ups... but as she was leaving the guy in the adjacent stall across the hall came out and was talking some garbage, and the teacher picked him up.
I dunno why it was like we were full grown grade school students.
So I washed my hands and left... that�s when I found cyndi and was trying to give her my number, only I couldn�t remember it.
Then I saw Joe Martin... and walked w/ him a bit...
�till I saw BlueMonkey again.
Then the three of us went to the mall there... and I bought some shoes, and a pair of jeans from express, and some underwear from victoria�s secret. The guys didn�t go w/ me into VS, but had gone to the arcade... so I was walking around looking for the arcade when I saw a couple of David�s friends and I freaked out. It took me a while before I calmed down enough to head over to the arcade.
I played a round of tekken w/ BlueMonkey.... then we kept walking around. He�d bought something to eat... bread and some kind of jam he was sure I�d love. he said it tasted just like the stuff his mom used to make. I loved that stuff. anyway... then we were looking for the pool that he insisted was there. I didn�t believe him... and we had to head back to the restaurant I was passing when I saw david�s friends. In fact, we had to head into it and find some stairs... we took the stairs through what looked to be the restaurant owner�s home (weird, since I�m fairly sure it was a copper caboose), all the way to this really beautiful door... I looked out the peephole and saw the pool, but we all just stood there... Joe Martin was convinced it was gonna get us arrested...
BlueMonkey opened the door.
We heard some man start yelling... something about it being a private studio... and the three of us turned and ran. I had my black express bag and my pink VS bag in my right hand, with the bag w/ my shoes in my left hand... and I tripped over something... I almost fell, but BlueMonkey caught me.
We had a moment just then. He kissed my nose and kinda tugged me along.
Afterwards, once we�d made it back out into the mall, we all laughed a bit... then Joe Martin headed off to go watch his movie...
BlueMonkey and I went outside, to a park that was there. Only it was the park that he and I used to go to when we were in high school.
I sat on a swing while he pushed me.
then we talked a bit.
And we spent the rest of my dream just at the park, both of us swinging.

::: posted by tinafish at 2:32 PM :::