Monday, December 27, 2004 :::

bad movie night
 

we watching In Hell earlier... I'd forgotten how bad a movie it is. It kills me that anyone could write a good review for it - on amazon's avg cust review it's got 3 and a half stars. like omg - it's a ~really~ bad movie! it's only an hour and a half long, but it seems like 4 to 6 hours long. it's that bad, ya'll.
adrian gave me a sword for christmas. it's pretty awesome. I've got it just propped up against the wall right now... I need to figure out somewhere cool to put it.
um...
we watched gladiator after in hell. that's a good movie. adrian slept through most of it. I squirted him w/ a syringe full of cold water. that woke him up. lol.
and I guess that's it.
I talked to my friend DF earlier... since he's mexican I figured he'd know where the 24 hour josie's is. And I was right! He's supposed to come over in the morning to catch up, so I guess I should get some sleep.

::: posted by tinafish at 5:19 AM :::