Thursday, December 23, 2004 :::

can't manage to break the tradition...
 

adrian and I played star trek trivia tonight... and I lost.
I've never won.
*sigh*
adrian beat me, though... not by luck but because he's actually more into star trek than I am.
weird, eh?

I also finally fixed those shelves I bought sunday night.
doke & I had started putting them together, but we got 'em all turned inside out and stuff.
I fixed 'em, and I had hoped my star trek books would all fit on it, but they don't.
I stopped by my sis's before coming home after work... she's a nut, ya'll.
I also flirted w/ bringing over my star trek toys... particulary the borg drone & klingon warrior of the alien combat series... I'm glad I didn't, since I'd have no where to put them.

Adrian and I... we're quite the pair.
We have a lot in common... and you'd think that'd make it so we get along really well, but it leads mostly to us both being really frustrated.
go figure.
*sigh*
and I ~still~ have no idea what to get him for christmas.

::: posted by tinafish at 3:43 AM :::