Saturday, December 18, 2004 :::

he burped me
 

so about last night...
after work we decorated iccus... and then adrian & I and AJ & John went to the strip. I picked up the sampler of the smirnoff twists, and a 6 pack of guiness for adrian.
since dan said he was gonna ride with us we came back home after the strip, to grab him. Only he was still just chilling w/ Bradley (the guy he's moving in with) and ~still~ unshowered. so I started drinking... and in the time it took me to make a package of shells & cheese I had tried each flavor of smirnoff. **on a side note, I tried something Milkdud mentioned... and then shared w/ the guys what he had said... and also I made the same noise when my mouth was full of shells & cheese... laughed so hard at dan's reaction that I lost the water I was trying to drink... and then I told some chick at the bar the same thing... right before she tried to kiss me...**
I was a bit drunk by the time trey called... apparently it's not only wine coolers that kinda kick my ass, but flavored beers too. Trey'd left crickets, so we met up with him at the library... and I had a few crown & cokes... and then finally dan, aj, and john got there and ordered shots of whatever that waitress gave us the other night... yager bombs, or something... and I drank dan's. Then I went to the bathroom, and on my way back to the guys I noticed some chick looking at me, so I looked back. and um... you know how I lick my lips when I've been drinking? well... she took it personally. she walked up to me and we talked a bit - I mentioned the noise my mouth made when filled with shells and cheese... and she like, tried to kiss me. I was like, "um... I'm gonna go find the guys I'm here with," and pretty much ran off.
Um... what else? We left, finally... and I was rather drunk... we stopped for tacos, or something... and I remember dancing around the parking lot... and that it was hot so I took off my sweater... I'm glad adrian was driving.
By the time we made it back here the guys were already here.
Oh yeah. I got sick. it was pretty gross, ya'll.
About 0530 or 0600 I woke up, like I do. No one wanted to talk, though, so I ended up going back to bed.

so far all I've done today is watch the tail end of SuperTroopers **thanks tim!** and then a bit of the beginning, too.
we're gonna have lunch @ saigon... and watch a movie, or something like that, this afternoon.

AND OMG!
I got the emperor's new groove in the mail today.
*sigh*
after I reported a shipping problem.
and I've been having some serious trouble getting the mailbox open.
I'm a goober, ya'll.

::: posted by tinafish at 2:40 PM :::