Friday, December 17, 2004 :::

I should be... half a mile... from here...
 

well I had a lot of fun last night...
adrian & I went to pour house, and dan met up with us there.
that little fella had 8 or 9 beers last night... most of them @ Jake's w/ Sarah.
I was drinking crown and cokes... and I tasted a bit of adrian's scotch.
it was weird - like... tasted like crayons... and I had enough time to say that to him...
then my throat IGNITED.
lol.
it was... odd.
I mean... I'll drink special reserve straight, and it's warm on the way down... but this stuff... set fire to my esophagus.
*shaking head*
he had a few beers on top of that scotch, and our waitress gave us a round of shots, since she kept bringing us the wrong stuff. she's a real sweetie. I was hoping dan'd score.
speaking of dan, he got carded. I've never been carded there before. it sure made my day.
He and adrian get along really well.
we're supposed to go to criquet's (sp?) tonight... w/ AJ & John... apparently we're turning it into some ex-marine day out or something. The chach is supposed to go too, but no telling.
With all that said, I'm gonna try to get some sleep.

oh one last thing.
I was trying hard to remember this song... and I was asking adrian... but I really had nothing to go on. all I could remember is they say something about "eye" and that it's in a fight scene or something in an action movie... and that it sounds kinda like 004 from xXx.
and he guessed right, ya'll.
I was talking about "I against I," by Mos Def & Massive Attack, off the Blade 2 soundtrack.
I thought that was really awesome.
anyhow... for real this time... g'night.

::: posted by tinafish at 8:08 AM :::