Tuesday, December 14, 2004 :::

it's true! I do have a cherry!
 

apparently whenever you order a soda at sonic w/ cherry flavor they're supposed to put a real cherry in. I didn't know that.
awesome!
the jesus fan went on a drink run at the start of our shift - I got a cherry vanilla dr pepper (so now I've tried it) and a sunshine smoothie (my favorite sonic drink).
only it's fuck-all cold back here... so I should've gotten some coffee or something.
*brr*

I'm having some madd hate for my ipod right now.
I don't even remember what it was doing earlier... but for whatever reason I decided to wipe it.
Then it wouldn't load but in disk mode...
and when I plugged it into my comp it wasn't mounting...
so I rebooted it... and it was giving me a disk error...
then I wiped it again...
it seems to be working fine now... seems being the keyword.
guess we'll see.
And now I don't have enough time to load all my music back onto it...
*sigh*

so according to milkdud... I have +20 to midget.
because I'm hispanic.
it was really funny at the time, ya'll.

doke & I are gonna go see blade 3 in a while... I'm pretty stoked.
I also wanna see Ocean's 12, but that's gonna hafta wait for a bit.

OMG I HATE MY IPOD!

::: posted by tinafish at 9:01 PM :::