Friday, December 10, 2004 :::

no wonder we need inspections...
 

so like... I'm sure you read the post before this one...
/me giggles
and um... well I meant to wash my hands at walmart... but ya'll know how scatterbrained I can be...
I forgot.
I wiped my hands on my jeans and then went about my business.
I sincerely meant to wipe up the counter where I'd had the little guy squirming around... but I couldn't find one of those napkin thingys...
and then we left...
and came home...

The jesus fan bought us all pizza for dinner tonight **I ~promise~ I'm not changing the subject**, which was totally awesome of him **thanks d00d!** but here's the thing...
I eat a lot. More than most girls my size. More than most girls, actually.
I'll easily go through a large pizza. And he ordered 3 mediums.
And I was kinda wigging out 'cause Dan was mad at me earlier... so I think I only ate something like 5 or 6 slices... no where near my usual pizza consumption.

FstFwd back to the present...
I get back from walmart and I'm hungry.
And dan's awake... he mentions that we should make cornbread & beans.
So I spend 10 mins looking for the cornbread mix (another funny story but I won't go into it) 'till dan comes and points it out to me...
The mix + 1 egg + 1 cup milk = cornbread muffins!
so I pour the milk and I start to crack the egg when I remember - I WIPED MY HANDS ON MY JEANS AND THEN WENT ABOUT MY BUSINESS!!!
so I yelp and then run off to wash my hands... in the process leaving dan & doke murming "wtf?"
*giggles*

yeah...
it was pretty funny.
mostly gross, though.

thing is... I have lots of faith in my hydrochloric acid... but I like to think I'd still have washed my hands even if I was the only one eating.
tmi? methinks so.

::: posted by tinafish at 2:28 AM :::