Sunday, December 05, 2004 :::

nothing interesting to say... just bored, is all
 

so I'm here at home and bored.
I've been thinking about putting on star trek X, but I'm a bit lazy.
Dan and I are sitting here just chilling... each of us chatting on our respective ibooks...
I'm gonna miss him.
He's a really great guy, ya'll.
There's this whole "brotherly love" btwn us. I mean... brotherly & sisterly... or something... sibling-like love?
/me shrug
so anyway... I'm gonna miss him. He's so crazy, and so fun to just hang out with... and at the same time I can tell that he'd be there for me if I needed him.
Like... he said a while back...
dunno if I've mentioned it, but I get a lot more friendly when I've been drinking than when I'm sober. That coupled w/ my inability to keep my tongue in my mouth has led to me almost bringing someone home w/ me.
anyway - Dan said that if I ever brought someone home w/ me when I was drunk that'd he wouldn't let the guy in.
and that just made me all warm inside.
I mean... I'm sure I'd be pretty peeved at that moment, but I know I'd thank him in the morning.
by the grace of God I've not done anything like that, and now that he's leaving... well I just better not do it.
lol. I shouldn't be doing it ever, honestly.

I used to hate sleeping alone.
Now I want to get a lock on my door to keep everyone out.
at least bringing someone home w/ me isn't something I have to worry about anymore.

::: posted by tinafish at 10:27 PM :::